MetaphiveMetaphive

Main Art Reviews Stats

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Epic Win

To be completely honest, the ending death scene, mixed with the MGS music gave me some goosebumps. The scene was just fucking epic as hell and then the random KenxRyu Buttfuck scene nearly made me shit myself laughing xD. Great work man.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Holy shit...

I can't believe what I just saw... Something with true meaning on NG. Very nice job. And although the first half of the video made me feel depressed about my lifestyle, the second half brought me right back up again. Just.. Wow. Good job.

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Awesome

Amazing song man. All I have to say is queue the most epic thing I've heard in a while at 2:36. That guitar drives me completely out of control. Been listening to this a few times already and every time that part kicks in, I just throw down. Complete win, sir.

Burn7 responds:

Muha, why thank you! That was what I was goin for. I'm glad you approve!

&amp;lt;|&amp;gt;: FF1 - Underwater Temple <|>: FF1 - Underwater Temple

Mental orgasm

I love when I hear old school Final Fantasy tracks remade into a metal version. It's like combining my favorite kinds of music, metal and FF OSTs, and this result is so fucking awesome, man. Good job, definitely 5 and 10 stars wrothy.

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot man! This was one of my favorite songs in the game, and it was a pleasure to record it with a more modern rock edge. Thank you for the review, and for listening.